The word escape connotes getting away, could be from something or merely just to take the time to smell the roses, feel the grass, feel the cool fresh air against our skin, watch the horizon perhaps …
I remember walking down this wooden bridge breathing fresh air, embracing the beautiful view of the horizon (Mabul Island, Sabah)
A fairly low profile spot (sort of run-down) which brings back tons of childhood memories. There’s a beach nearby, used to be a fine one where we picnicked on weekends. The sunset here is still breathtakingly beautiful, the one thing that did not change over the decades! (Meruntum Bay, Sabah)
- WP Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (tchistorygal.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (shazza91321.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (aboutgivingandreceiving.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (from the Rain) (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (aniketsalviphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (memorycatcher.me)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (scsurfbutler.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape(2) (blogfinefotos.wordpress.com)
8 thoughts on “Escape”
I could easily escape to the first photo, there is something about piers…
when we think of piers, what instantly comes to mind are huge open areas, the sea or ocean, the cool fresh air. thanks for dropping by!
maybe pier wasn’t the right word, jetty maybe?
yeah jetty…looks more like it:) thanks for coming back!
Water always draws me and invites me to escape… Love your photos. Very soothing.
Water has that cooling effect. Thanks and have a great weekend, Lily.
The walk down the bridge looks endless. Very nice Photo! Thanks for visiting my blog, Sally
loved the walk down that bridge, felt like walking towards the end! I love the pictures on your blog, refreshing and beautifully captured!
Comments are closed.